New Relocatable Folding Home on Trailer2 Symons Avenue, Hoppers Crossing VIC, Australia | For Relocation
Relocatable Folding Home on Trailer
Newly manufactured one or two bedroom (37m2) folding mobile, transportable, relocatable Homes. Delivered to your site (anywhere in Australia) within 6-8 weeks. See the floor plan image attached.
- Modular, relocatable homes that conform to the Universal Modular Building system
- 6.4m x 5.91m in size
- Fold up to the size of a 20’ shipping container and can be delivered on site with a flat tilt tray truck
- Package size is 5910(L) x 2200(W) x 2500(H)mm
- Can be used for temporary accommodation with Council consent; no need to apply for Council building permit approval
- No fixed foundation stumps required for these homes. We supply a fully equipped 6-wheel (unregistered) trailer with compliance plate affixed
- On arrival to your site, the home is lifted and fixed onto the trailer. It can then be towed and manoeuvred into position, ready for unfolding
- Each trailer has wind-down jacks that are used to level the home and take weight off the wheels once it is parked
- These homes are ideal for Caravan and Cabin Parks as they can be pulled down, folded back up and towed away within 48 hours - if required.
- Each home is supplied with a front entrance deck that has been designed to cover the trailer draw bar. It comes complete with handrails and steps.
- Galvanised steel structure
- Folding roof is steel plate with 50mm Colorbond Sandwich panel ceilings
- Outer Roof: Low profile steel roof trusses, corrugated iron, ridge capping, barge capping, guttering and downpipes. You can walk on this roof
- Walls panels are 50mm colorbond sandwich panels
- External cladding: Aluminium weatherboards – to be installed on site
- Floor: Marine plywood flooring under laminate timber or vinyl
- Fibre cement sheet flooring to bathroom
- Internal walls: Colorbond 50mm sandwich panel partition walls for bathroom and dedrooms
- Internal wall cladding: PVC decorative cladding – to be installed on site
- PVC skirting boards and cornice (Clip-on)
- Free Bathroom Inclusions - Shower Room, Toilet Suite, Vanity Cabinet with Basin, flick mixer, mirror & towel rail – all installed at the factory
- Free Kitchen Inc. laminated timber cabinets, synthetic Caesar stone benchtop, sink and flick mixer. To be installed after the home is unfolded on site
- Stainless steel flashings and hinge covers.
- Electrical rough-in using SAA approved 2.5mm Electric cable to external caravan plug, power board with Circuit Breakers - installed at factory.
- Power points & light fittings supplied – to be installed on site
- Electrical appliances not included
- Double glazed aluminium windows
- Front Door: Woodgrain Steel High security (as per new regulations)
ON-SITE: Takes around 3 days to fix-out inside the home and install the roof.
Requires a licensed electrician to run internal cables, install power points, lights and electric appliances after the home has been unfolded.
Requires a licensed plumber to connect the water and waste.
We arrange on-site delivery for you at cost price.
Check out our full range of homes at http://stores.ebay.com.au/anembohomes
|Location:||2 Symons Avenue, Hoppers Crossing VIC, Australia|
|Listing Type:||For Relocation|
|Located in a park?|