Site 22 - Mansfield Holiday Park (Holiday or Permanent)8 Timothy Lane, Mansfield VIC | Lifestyle Homes
This 2-bedroom modern cabin at Mansfield Holiday Park was built in 2015 and is in a prime location near the swimming pool and large grassed area for kids to play. Cabin features:
- Bedrooms sleep up to 5 people with a pull-out sofa bed and plenty of space. The open plan lounge / kitchen could accommodate a further 4 so you can bring your friends or family.
- Relax on the deck whilst taking in the amazing view. Large 6-seater wicker bar table and couch along with power point, TV, aerial port and a family weber BBQ. A gas port has also been installed so no need for a separate gas bottle.
- Bedroom 1 features queen bed, robe and a storage nook above the door with plenty of underbed storage and a ceiling fan.
- Bedroom 2 features built-in triple bunks, a built-in robe, ceiling fan, 1 large set of draws and 1 small set of draws. The ladder to the top bunk doubles as a storage space.
- Bathroom has a toilet, vanity and shower as well as a washing machine and more storage shelves.
- Open plan lounge and kitchen has a 3-seater couch and a 2-seater pull out sofa bed which is only 18 months old. There is a TV, DVD player and cabinet.
- Kitchen has a gas cooktop, rangehood, microwave, coffee machine, large fridge / freezer and power run with the option to install an electric oven. The table can be extended to accommodate 6 people and chairs stow away for space saving. Split system heating and cooling, ceiling fan and more storage space above the bathroom. All cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, toaster, kettle and slow cooker included.
- All rooms except bathroom have modern roll up blinds.
- 2 storage sheds outside and a fold out clothesline.
This cabin is ready to go for the perfect family holiday house or as a cosy and welcoming home.
The town is only a short stroll away and provides plenty of shopping options. There are year-round options for entertainment with Mt Buller offering snow in the winter and world class mountain bike trails when it melts, including the famous epic trail. Lake Eildon and Lake Nilllahcootie provide options for fishing or watersports and the park’s proximity provides a gateway to the King Valley and Jamieson, making this an ideal location.
Fees for annual (holiday cabin) are $3000 per year plus electricity. To enquire about fees for permanent living please contact the park owner Jenny to discuss (03) 5775 1383.
|Location:||8 Timothy Lane, Mansfield VIC|
|Listing Type:||Lifestyle Homes|
|Located in a park?||yes|
|Park Name||Mansfield Holiday Park||Pet Friendly?||yes|