Amberlee Four Star Family Holidays is located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. Nestled amongst spacious native bushland, Amberlee offers Holiday Park, Home owners and guests a unique experience.
Here at Amberlee you’ll find leisure activities galore… pools, mini golf, trampolines, tennis court, playgrounds with wide open spaces for the footy lovers, as well as bushland nooks for hide and seek or cubby house building.
There is also a lovely large pool with a toddler’s lagoon and water features. This is a wonderful spot to relax and lounge around.
Looking for holiday homes or accommodation in the perfect location? Do you want to be close to the pool or in a quiet nook of the park? You will find the Amberlee Holiday Park map useful for planning your next visit.
You’ll find the lovely large accommodation styles create a home away from home experience for you.
Holiday Homes For Sale
What better way to enjoy the Peninsula than from your very own holiday home (cabin or caravan and annex) at Amberlee Four Star Family Holidays.
Mornington Peninsula Things to Do
There is so much to see and do on the Mornington Peninsula!
- Be pampered at a world-class day spa or luxuriate in the hot springs
- If fun and adventure are more your style, then adventure parks and mazes await
- Why not soak up the sunshine on the fabulous array of front or back beaches.
- Is walking is your thing, national parks and trails are Peninsula-wide for you to get out there and enjoy nature
- Hungry or fancy a cheeky local wine? Food and wine just doesn’t get any better than this!
The Mornington Peninsula is total temptation. Check out the Peninsula icons or hidden treasures of culinary delights. You will be spoilt for choice with market gardens, farmgates, farmers markets, artisan food producers, winery restaurants and cafes.
- Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Children's Playground
- Mini-Golf Course
- Basketball Ring
- BBQ Facilities
- Games Room
- Picnic Areas