Bruce Springsteen isn’t the only one who knows that it only takes a spark to start a fire! Spark Homes started with a spark of creativity and passion that is now spreading like wildfire, fanned by innovation, through the home building and materials market in Australia.
We simply believe that Australians should be able to have the home they want. Exactly what they want. And they should be able to have it in an affordable, energy efficient, sustainable way. And so we make building materials, products and entire home packages that do just that. Customisation is the new competitive frontier in home building and we are leading the charge.
Our talented designers and engineers in our research and development team are constantly at the forefront of new technology and new techniques. They are constantly adapting developments to products that we know will work in the real world, products we know will achieve cost and performance advantages, like seven to 10 star energy ratings across our products, and so we allow our clients to directly reap the benefits of innovation and design breakthroughs.
At Spark Homes we regard innovation as a core business competency. That means it is in everything we do.
From our incredible range of Homes:
- Tiny Houses
- Transportable Homes including 20 and 40 foot options
- Granny Flats
- Kit Homes including brilliant one and two storey designs, duplexes and sloping land home designs
- Steel Frame and foldable version available
Spark Homes also provide:
- Other DIY Kits
- Cabins, Pergola – Sunlit insulated, Container Swimming Pool, Out Door Entertainment Area, Decking, Modular Bathrooms, Room Extensions, Glass Sun Room Kits, Fence, Carport, Barns, Boat House, Warehouse, and Garage
- Other Services
- Council Approval, Finance, Franchise & Distribution Opportunities will be available soon. Draw Your Floor Plan and Kit Prices
- Structural systems, insulated panels, aluminium sliding doors & aluminium sliding windows, double-glazed windows and doors, joinery and plumbing, it all starts will innovative design and a deep, state-of-the-art understanding of what is now possible.
Building Material Supplies:
Building Material – EPS Panels for Walls and Roofs, Shower & Splash Back Panels, PU PIR Panels for Walls & Roofs, Insulation’s Batts and Sarking, Vinyl Cladding, Hume Interior And Exterior Doors, Roofing & Walling, Hume Wooden, Modular Bathrooms, Fibro Cladding, Aluminium Cladding Insulated, Post and Beams, Sliding Doors, Sliding Windows, Gyprock +, Double Glazed Doors & Windows, Gas Continuous Water Heater, Kitchen Cabinets, Solar Water Heater, Glass Splash Backs, Glass Panels, Splash Back Acrylic, Aluminium Extrusions, Steel Sheets for Walls Cladding
- On hire transportable home including pre-fabricated Container Home, pre-fab kitchens and bathrooms
At Spark Homes, innovation goes beyond the products to include our services, and for us, that means that every client project is bespoke. It will be as individual as you are, as unique are your exact circumstances, plans and dreams.
Stop dancing in the dark and put us to the test. We’re confident that you will be as pleased with our innovative products and services as all the happy clients we have had over the years.
For a great deal, contact Elaine Roach at Spark Homes today. Be sure to let her know that the team from Cabin Connect referred you.